Latest posts ‘Jeremy’
Today is the 27th birthday of Paramore’s bassist, Jeremy Davis! Happy birthday Jeremy! Wish him a happy birthday by tweeting something @schzimmydeanie and use the hashtag #HappyBdayJeremy to get it trending on Twitter! Paramore Finland and the Finnish fans put together a video for Jeremy, we’d appreciate it a lot if you tweeted this at Jeremy as well. You may tweet the following:
http://youtu.be/3mBlFi2sItE @schzimmydeanie @kittykatdav @paramore #HappyBDayJeremy :)
Jeremy’s wife tweeted that she has showed every picture, video and message to Jeremy and they’re thankful for those. Let’s hope they saw ours too!
A livejournal user, ghsoos is wanting fans to help him make a birthday video for Jeremy.
As they made with Taylor’s and Hayley’s birthday, @HechosParamore will make another video for Jeremy’s birthday and they need y’all to get involved. Here’s what you gotta do:
– Make a sign that says: “Happy Birthday Jeremy :l” or “Happy Bday Jeremy/Jerm :l” or any other greeting but try to include this smiley “:l” on your text. You can create your own text. Do not make signs with big texts because people don’t finish reading them in the video.
– Then take a picture of you holding the sign or just the sign and send it to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Jeremy’s birthday”. Please don’t send the pics on twitter cause we will be putting only the ones we get on our e-mail on the video.
– Do not send the pic more than once; we don’t want repeated photos on the video. If you want to know if we got your pic just ask us in the same e-mail if we got it and we’ll gladly respond you.
– We won’t accept pics made on a computer. You can adjust the brightness and contrast of the photo though. We don’t want over edited photos.
– You can add your twitter username in the sign or you can add it using your computer.
– Do not send your pic to any other fan base. As we said before, we don’t pics to be repeated.
– The deadline to send your pic is February 6th. We won’t accept more pics after the deadline. The video will be posted on February 8th in youtube and we’ll share the link in our twitter. We’ll also post the video in our tumblr and facebook.
We’ll need your help to make Jeremy see the video. You can help us by sharing the link of the video on twitter and sending it to him and the rest of the band.
If you want… take a look at the other videos they’ve done as birthday’s presents for the guys, Thanks in advance for being part of this project! :)
Turns out that Jeremy’s new profile picture on Twitter was taken by his talented photographer brother, Solomon Davis! Over 20 new portraits of Jeremy and his wife Kathryn were posted on Solo Photography‘s Facebook page today! Check them out below and make sure to visit Solomon’s Facebook page!
Jeremy posted the following picture to the Paramore.net’s homepage:
“Haha..So I just ultimately lost this game…I don’t think anyone has ever lost
Hayley has also posted a picture:
“Thank you Poland!”
Jeremy recently updated his Twitter with a brand new photo of himself. It’s stunning! See the picture below.
And below is a picture of Hayley and her boyfriend Chad with a fan at a cafe, supposedly taken at a mall.
Hayley updated her Tumblr with some new pics of her Thanksgiving celebrations. She spent some time in Kentucky with her family and boyfriend Chad. The couple then drove to Nashville, TN to celebrate “Friendsgiving” at the Luck household. Ethan and his wife Kalle made a 100% vegan Thanksgiving dinner and had a lot of people visiting them.
“Spent Thanksgiving in Kentucky with family! And then drove back home to Nashville just in time for Friendsgiving at our friend’s Ethan and Kalle Luck’s place. WOO!
Hope y’all had a great holiday!”
There were a lot of people gathered around the table, such as Mindy White, Justin York, Paramore’s friend Dakotah Rae, Jeremy’s wife Kathryn and some New Found Glory people.